Saturday, March 10, 2012

Guys I need help...!!!! Its URGENT... Can someone locate an alumnus of Victoria University of Wellington...?

I'm planning to join there for my masters and I'm form India... I need to get in touch with anyone who works or studies or has studied there.... Please guys, ask your friends and ask them to ask theirs... I need to get quite a lot of doubts off my head... And its real URGENT... So, please try to get someone from there and if you are one of them, please respond... You'll be a lifesaver... :)Guys I need help...!!!! Its URGENT... Can someone locate an alumnus of Victoria University of Wellington...?
Unfortunately, I do not know anyone from there. However, you can search college alumni by school at MySpace.com and contact them on there.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment