Saturday, March 10, 2012

Victoria University ? is it the best place to do law?

ive been thinking of going to this uni .... but what do you think ? is it any good ? is it internationaly recognised ? is it the best place in New Zealand to get a law degree ... e.t.c



what do you think ???Victoria University ? is it the best place to do law?
Oh I am not sure. I would look at the law school,visit the campus, talk to profs and students. Check out who has graduated from this school and if it makes a difference in employment and income. This process would be the same at any school you were considering. Here, in the States, there are prestige schools, like Harvard or Uof M. I am sure it is the same where you live. Also,consider, the type of law you want to practice. Does this school offer you the opportunities that you desire?. Good luck. Law is a wonderful education, oh and my son is a lawyer! Moth
My son went to Michigan State University. It's a very good school, not highly regarded in law. The program is new. Seth love's the law, but he is saddled with student loans totaling over 150,000. He does a lot of court appointed work, and likes it very much. Thanks for your comments. Moth

Report Abuse

Victoria University ? is it the best place to do law?
I do believe in New Zealand it is one of the best Law schools. I would hope that you made the best choice. I googled some of the schools in new zealand and i looked at the curricular i think it is the best one from my Research.
never heard of it, but I'm not really sure you want to "Do" law. You know what I mean? You might want to "practice" it instead because Miss Justice may just get her granny panties all up into a bunch, if you'd try to do her!Victoria University ? is it the best place to do law?
victoria u is a great school

studying law there would be an amazing experience

good luck:)
no. Harvard Law is the best. Have you not seen LEGALLY BLONDE? Obama?? Need I say more? There ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment