Saturday, March 10, 2012

Master of Professional Accountancy - Victoria University of Wellington?

I am a management student. I am completing the Master of Management studies degree (Finance major) from a college affiliated to Mumbai University. These days the job scenario in India for Finance students is not so good, especially those who graduate from "Not So Famous Colleges". The salary levels are also dismal. So, Many of my friends suggested me the study abroad option. Since I am a masters student in India (17 years education complete) I am eligible to pursue a masters degree abroad.



Recently I came across the "Master of Professional Accountancy from Victoria University of Wellington". I read on their website that this course enables students to get a Chartered Accountant designation in New Zealand giving them many opportunities to work further in New Zealand and Australia. I found this to be lucrative but am confused.



Is this degree really promising for outside students like me? How is the job scenario for Accountants, because I heard that the finance industry in New Zealand had taken a hit after recession, since it is a small country?

Kindly help me to take a decision. Is it good for a Indian postgraduate like me to go abroad to study now, considering the Indian economy?Master of Professional Accountancy - Victoria University of Wellington?
this is good opportunity. seize it if u can. dont worry about job market. there will be plenty after graduation. its bad and its cyclical so it will be good again. dont worry too much on future. there's a shortage of a/ctants in the world. a chance to get out of india, if u're contemplating

if u're paranoid then choose another course

No comments:

Post a Comment