Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is it hard that transfer from Australia to an American University?

I am a Chinese freshman studying in a joint university of China and Australia. 2 years later, I will go to Victoria University in Australia to study. But the VU is at the bottom of all of Australian universities, so I want to transfer to an American university after I go to Australia. I have a IELTS 6. I want to know is it very hard?Is it hard that transfer from Australia to an American University?
with IELTS6 u may stand a chance. but its hard to say. u hv to apply to the uni in usa and they will decide. its much better to pass 1st yr exams then apply. your credibility and performance will be better and they may accept u into 2nd yr. if u were to go now they may ask u to sit for APs, SATS which maybe troublesome. if u excel in victoria, any employer will accept u. its your grades and aptitude and attitude that count - not the uni

No comments:

Post a Comment